Wednesday, August 19, 2009

RB leading the Ranking

At one time Chiluba was the worst president Zambia ever had, shockingly, he has been surpassed by one ruling for less than a year!!!

How shocking can it really be? I wonder what would be left of a country if he ruled for 10years!

Sounds like a joke but honestly what good has come out of RB's rule? We have never had such rubbish in politics. And he seem to be the talk of the day! I for one take that monkey's urine to mean more than him passing bodily waters. Its an omen that has befallen Zambia to be ruled by such a man. No one single sentence would describe the utter nonsense surrounding his rule. He even robbed Zambians of justice that would have come to people who steal public resources. He loudly and shameless, proudly shouted "steal all you can, I will protect you!". If I has a voice, I would say, Impeach him, Remove his immunity and hang him!

He should and will shoulder the justice he robbed Zambians from Chiluba's rule. And then he will face his own gun barrel for the injustices and mis-did that he has done. Unless God only looks after him and not the millions of us!

I hate to think all these years where a mere academic exercise for Chiluba to go out and dance like an angel. What foolishness. Can MMD explain what they have done to fight corruption. I hope Mwanawasa does not rest so he can see what he left us with. He should have protected our interests starting with NCC and what he chose for Veep. He of all people had a hand in selecting what was left for us to feed on.

This is a pure case of Africa under developing Africa. And we are shamefully a true example of what greed and power can lead people in living above the law. I think we need to be rented out like Hong Kong was. I'm sure the British rule was better than this nonsense we have. I believe the level of leadership we have is simply worth being street beggers in other countries. I never thought what Mwanawasa started can die in one single strike of a pen like this. Should we move to British courts in order to get justice? Why not bring them British to colonise us all over again. At least we can dream of ruling ourselves and since they will be dreams, they can be beautiful not that ugly face people hang in business just to show how backwards we are!

We has led all time greatest-worst-president list. The man monkey got urinated on by a monkey to show what they and I think of him. I am very bitter about this. And I believe I should take some time out to breathe and then blog.

I will never sing the National Athem again as it lies by telling me I am "proud and free" and "free men we stand under the flag". I just want to burn the damn flag and if only I could be allowed to burn the passport but still board those planes!

I really need a drink to calm myself down ...

No comments: