Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Judiciary is Our Greatest Disappointment

Our Judicail system is the worst enemy of the people. Time and time again we look to the judicary system like any civilised people for solution to the people's problems and unfortunatley, they always come out short of insulting the people. What has really gone so wrong with the guardians of the people?

I don't remember any one time that I have stood up and gave a thumbs-up to judicial process. NEVER! Every time I look to the system, I'm greeted with greatest disappointment. How can a system so respected be so cheap? How can a system which in some countries is the best system they have be the worst in my country? I mean I think it is only in Zambia that lawyers can steal and be proud of! Only in Zambia can a judge be so cheap that he can solely damage the fibres of a nation? How can a system meant to be protecting the people, be the one that kills them? How long can we depend on international legal systems to resolve our problems. Legal system in Zambia is cheap and they are the worst one should depend on.

Seriously, how do you have a system that even a young, 4 year old would make better decisions that someone with an artificial wig fail to see. Maybe thats why they wear artificial wigs, they just imagine they can think with an imaginary brain! It really hurts me to see how the country is slowly being eroded and the chaps who have power to stop it, are the full paid-by (not paid-up) members of the destruction? Utter shame.

Other countries are planning on going to find places of stay in the universe and in the outer space, we are trying to make judges think... THINK? I laugh when I look at judges and lawyers, Zambia's greatest enemies. No one single group of people (even suppass politicians) in being masters of destruction.

Think about this. No one time has the politicians got the more power than the judicial system. It took one legal man (MHSRIP) to try and make it possible for the legal system to come to the aid of the people. It took another, to throw all their hope and future in total uncertainity and in so doing, gave power to thieves, law breakers and conmen the best life of their dreams - being above the law.

Am I being unreasonable? Why would one court find a person guilty of receiving stollen goods but, the thief be set free? What will happen to the appeal case of the receiver? Regina will walk just like Chiluba walked free.

And what we expect? Simple, Chiluba will be flying high and probably be in MMD's driving seat, with VJ to make sure all their crimes are in good 'protecting hands'. And the message being sent to the people... 'Steal good and we will make sure you are free, if you are in good books with the ruling group!' Remember Chiluba danced at the swearing in ceremony of RB, few of us knew why. We even condemned KK for being so politically cheap as to be associated with such a man.

I wonder why I never threw away all consipiracy theories about Mwanawasa's death. There is no smoke without fire. I wish we were politically free for me to speak about them. But I think my life is better morning in secrecy. But I prayed that the lord our God will give these people what they deserve ... in the greatest possible pain they can suffer!

Many times, alot of bloodshed is as a result of people being fed-up with the system. Zambia has given the people the worst possible result. The system has failed them because of the simple people who have power to turn things in the worst possible way. Images of Chiluba smiling as he enjoyed tax-payers money are always fresh in my mind. Hes declaring he was a political dribbler and him celebrating when some judge acquitted him. None of them are worth talking about in modern society but are a harsh reality in Zambia. I think even primitive Egypt had better lawyers than what we have. No need for them. I even hate the idea of Law-School in my mind - not with Zambia's primitive types. I think call boys with do better in the legal system than the current lot. Call boys just hit thieves and if they have enough minutes, they kill them. Our judicial system gives them reasons to Dance, what a difference.

We seriously need to clean out the Judicial system as even with a new constitution, nothing of good will come out when these chaps run the court rooms. We are damn primitve to run a civilised society - I am ashamed to regard myself as a Zambia. I feel for The Post that is trying tooth and nail to bring goodness to our country. I even declare I will never look at MMD with respect. I hope and pray I will live and die in this foriegn country that I will soon make mine and hope they bury me here!

No comments: