Friday, June 19, 2009

ZambiaUnite4Change.Org

A Fight For Better Things...

I love ideas aimed at working and fighting to make Zambia a better place than it is today. For this reason I fully support the idea being brought out by:


The idea of forming a group to educate and promote good values which will push this country in the right direction is fully supported. I think the day every single one of us will not only get up with a voters card, but will stand up to clean the streets not only of gabbage but also the political gabbage that has so much taken up posts to enrich themselves, we will be headed in the right direction at all levels.

1 comment:

atihow said...

It seems there are many of us trying to make a difference, see also http://zambiablogtalkradio.com/.

I have started researching on this at http://www.zacowa.com. And have given myself the task of assisting the Zambian Government with improving their web presence. How, well I don't know yet. So far I am just creating a list of government websites :)